Timeline/-1000 to 0
-1000 – 0 YP
- c. -900: The Yima valley is united under the 2nd Xšali Empire.
- c. -800: Truce of Deunagho between Faraghin barons enables burgeoning trade and settlement.
- -771: Coastal Westerners conquer Kpitamoa.
- c. -650: Wars with Sertek end the Truce of Deunagho; many Fáralo settle away from the fighting as far as Kasca and Oltumosou.
- -520: Barons of Ussor conquer Miədu.
- c. -500: Damak speakers throw off nomad-Mohudza shackles. Conflict with settled Mohudza to the east exhausts both peoples.
- -480: Ussor invades Kasca, and quickly conquers the delta till Påwe and Momuva'e push it back; decades of war follow, ending with Ussor controlling half the delta with nominal control over the rest. Ultimately Laspera is destroyed and Momuva'e collapses into anarchy, while Påwe recovers, and Miədu drifts in and out of Fáralo control.
- -471: Anheshnalåks conquer the Holy City of Tetsikå.
- c. -250: The large but short-lived Tjakori Empire controls most of the Xšalad plain.
- c. -200: The kingdom of Affalinnei is formed.
- -185: Huyfárah occupies the Dagæm islands, beginning its imperial period.
- -167: Huyfárah in control of Oltumosou; begins pacifying the inland Feråjin.
- -133: Miədu, seeing which way the wind is blowing, voluntarily joins to Huyfárah.
- -112: Påwe conquers Momuva'e, leading to war with Huyfárah.
- -109: Huyfárah conquers Momuva'e (though it does not hold it for long) and occupies most of the Kascan delta.
- c. -100: Rise of the 3rd Xšali Empire.