Timeline/-2000 to -1000
-2000 – -1000
- -1942–-1915: Reign of Terakan—strong expansion of Ndak.
- c. -1900: Rise of the 1st Xšali Empire.
- c. -1800: Small "walled town" city-states develop on the Doroh-Lotoka coast, partly due to trade contacts with the Ndak.
- c. -1600: Antagg state has disintegrated.
- c. -1400: Hitatc have expanded downriver into Latsomo, and upriver into the Eiwəl Gourun.
- c. -1350–-1200: Doroh destroy most of the "walled town" city-states.
- -1310: Faraghin break into multiple baronies.
- c. -1300: 1st Xšali Empire breaks down; the "Period of Warring Kingdoms" follows.
- c. -1300–-1000: Height of the Lukpanic city-states.
- -1258: Temporary Ndak reconquest of lower Aiwa and Oltu valleys.
- c. -1230: Ndak stop maintaining their canal; it gradually fills with silt and becomes just another shallow river channel.
- -1202: Major hurricane destroys coastal Kasadgad cities, sending it into permanent decline.
- c. -1200: The native inhabitants of the High Gourun, the Habeo, have invented the saddle, and have unified into a small nomad empire.
- c. -1200: Coastal Western peoples begin invading Lukpanic territory.
- -1170: Faraghin regain control of the Oltu.
- c. -1100–-900: The Meshi, now with stirrups and saddles, and probably better horses than the Habeo, are ejected by the Habeo and travel east. They come to dominate the entire Aiwa valley.
- c. -1100: Siixtaguna Culture rises in northeastern Peilaš.