Timeline of technology
- c. -7000: Beginnings of agriculture in Xšalad.
- c. -7000: Domestication of the dog; development of pottery (Sumarušuxi).
- c. -4300: Earliest copper artifacts (found near Buruya).
- c. -4000: Domestication of cattle (Bwimbai valley).
- c. -3500: Proto-Westerners domesticate the pig.
- c. -3200: Domestication of the horse by Western peoples.
- c. -2800: Domestication of the goat in Isthmus territory.
- c. -2200: Gezoro develop iron metallurgy.
- c. -1300: The native inhabitants of the High Gourun, the Habeo, have invented the saddle.
- c. -1100: The Meshi have invented the stirrup.
- 1289: Printing press invented, probably in Rathedān.