Some remarks and proposals concerning the latest additions --Basilius 21:37, 5 June 2011 (UTC)
- In response to this, some proposed additions to the grammar:
- Derivational morphology
- CV reduplication with high-high pitch: intensive (can be used with adjectives anyway, but also with nouns as a honorific: kámmaw 'man' → kákammaw 'village chief'
- reduplication of the first syllable incl. coda, with high-high pitch and vowel change to /i/: elective (singles out a more specific, more distinctive and more relevant version of the base): tammuh 'place, location' → tímtammuh 'spot, mark, target'
- -kin: instrumental verbalizer: dzúh 'knife' → dzuhkin 'to cut'; págam 'hoe, hatchet' → pagamkin 'to hack'
- -maw: possibly another instrumental verbalizer: dzúh 'knife' → dzuhmaw 'to split'; maybe nihammaw 'to cover, to protect' is formed similarly
- -yaw: dative verbalizer: sinq 'milk' → sinqyaw 'to nurse' (i.e. 'to give milk')
- --Cedh 19:52, 9 June 2011 (UTC)